Sportster 33.6

Hello, A problem recently started when playing quake2 on this modem. It recieves
the packets very well, but bogs down on sending packets back to the server.
If I use the modem normaly, meaning not playing quake2, it works fine. It use to
handle playing quake2 very well. I corrected the problem by using another modem.
I just have never seen a modem act this way. Any ideas?? Do you have a address
to US Robotics so I could return it to be repaired? Thanks, Robert.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions