Sponsorship Opportunity

Hi my name is Alina,

I am inquiring about your website.  I am interested in sponsoring your
webpages where I would pay you for displaying our banners at the top
of one (or a few) of your pages.

Let me explain what I do.  Along with other beautiful models, I live
 my life at a site called "Hollywood Voyeur".  We provide our viewers
with an inside look at what really goes on in hollywood.  The cameras
in every room run 24/7 LIVE BROADCASTS over the world wide web.

FEATURES: Cameras that zoom in and out, pan accross the room,
nightvision, Full STREAMING AUDIO as well as video so you can actually
hear and see the conversations as they happen.

We are looking to establish lasting relationships with our viewers as
well as those who enter into a partners program.

My offer is simple. I put my banner on your site.  You send traffic my
way. You keep 50% of the initial membership fee and 50% of all
reaccuring membership fees.  I would even consider being linked from
multiple sections of your site and/or from multiple sites if you
mannage more than one.

Keep in mind I am looking for a long term relationship that is
mutually benificial.  If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear
them.

I do have a couple of questions.  First, how many visitors do you get a
week?

Second, how many individual sections do you recomend I link from?

Third, Do you accept credit cards for sponsorship payments, or is a
business check better for you?

Thank you for your time and help.  I look foreward to doing business..
oh, if you want to see me  go to hollywoodvoyeur.com - I "think in
pictures" so it has been hard for me to get used to the net.

Alina Thompson
alina@hollywoodvoyeur.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions