Make Problems

Hello everyone I just downloaded hylafax and I cannot get it to make.
I can ./configure, but when I try and run make I get this message

make [3] Leaving directory '/var/tmp/hylafafax-v4.0pl2/zlib
make [2] ***[default] Error 2
make [2] Leaving directory '/var/tmp/hylafax-v4.opl2/zlib
make [1] **** [dirs] Error 2

And one more after that.

Not sure if anyone has ever seen this error
I am running the latest kernel of Slackware on a PII Celeron 300 with 64 MB RAM
USR 56K Sportster

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Ken Holmes

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions