'Last Time' not shown in 'faxstat -d' properly

This issue has been raised before, but I haven't noticed any helpful
answer in the mail archives..

I've noticed that hfaxd -- and, consequently, faxstat responses --
never report the time-to-send nor the kill time for faxes in the done
and send queues. In other words, fields corresponding to %z and %k
always appear blank.

I'm running Hyla 4.0pl2, on a number of different Linux machines, with
kernels 2.0.x and 2.2.x, and old and news libc versions (shouldn't be
an issue, I think..)

Of course both times appear correctly in files in doneq and sendq
directories, and I can access them allright. Only the daemon doesn't
transmit them.

Any cue, please ;-)  ?

                                Ciao
                                        Guido

--
      |\      _,,,---,,_       Guido Notari
ZZzz  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   e-mail: notari@hal.varese.it
     |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-'  http://hal.varese.it/~notari/
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)       ICBM: 45.73°N, 8.10°E

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions