Re: Recommended List of modems for Hylafax

Hi Ng,

I use Rastel modem from Mortonbay. If you use Linux those guys have
char.c driver file to get the modem get going.
You will have to recompile kernel. I had few phase B errors, I had one
fax m/c that did not hang up. I send and receive about 300 faxes a day
on a two port card.
ISA Card runs around US$259. I guess PCI ~350.

hope this helps
Anil

Ng Pek Yong wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend me a list of 56k modems that
> use runs CLass2.0 and data call properly under Hylafax?
>
> # The recommended list from the FAQ is at least 3 yr old ;(
>
> Thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions