Remote hangup:7:+FHS:11

 Hello,
 I  used Hylafax for the first time and sent successfully 5 faxes to 5
different recipients. But  I could not, (and I tried and tried again), send a
fax to a particular fax number. The log shows the lines:
DIAL XXXXXXXXXX
21:ATDTXXXXXXXXX
7:+FHS:11
REMOTE HANGUP: No answer (T.30 T1 timeout) (code 11)
In order to check the faxnumber, I  used, with succes,  a standard faxmachine.
I suppose it's a matter of settings. What's to be done ?
Many thanks for any help.
R.R
parcheur@iname.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions