Re: Can't Receive faxes

> on a Linux with a USRobotics Sportster V.34
>
> I had no problems to send faxes, but I can't receive them.
>
> Can someone tell me what did I miss?
> What I have to change?
> Does anybody have a config.ttyS? for this modem so I can use as an exemple?

You  are not recommended to use any Sportster modem, but 100s will have
one; it is basically the default with one fix that is described on the
web site and won't affect you in this case.  There appears to be a specific
default in the source distribution, config/usr-rts.

> jul 26 10:45:16.38: [ 1865]: <-- [4:ATA\r]
> jul 26 10:46:09.82: [ 1865]: --> [10:NO CARRIER]

Turn the speaker on and listen to the handshake.  Also check that you don't
any other getty's contending for the same modem.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions