Re: I received the image, no problems. But I cannot watch this. Why?

Hi, Thank you for reply.

> > I thought this system was running almost perfectly. But
I found one
> > problem. My system received ISO B4 Hi.Res.(196x204) 4bit
halftone

> I don't believe that Hylafax can handle anything other
single plane
> images.  It may be that, if you don't do any copy quality
checking,
> it will pass them through.

I wonder I used for a wrong purpose. I must say "monotone
4bit dithering image". This mean Grayscale image is
displayed by Black and White bit pattarns. The pattarns can
emulated 4bit grayscale. Unn. My Englsh leteracy is poor. I
put the sample file to my server. Please watch this.
http://www.ume2001.com/images/test.zip

When the Hylafax receives images, how to make the last
output tiff file is? Through fax2tiff? I thought Hylafax
received fax images correctly, but in convert phase to tiff
the program make the wrong format tiff.

> images.  It may be that, if you don't do any copy quality
checking,
> it will pass them through

ok. I tested without copy quality checking.
'PercentGoodLines:       0'
'MaxConsecutiveBadLines: 0'

but I have no effect... I cannot watch images.

> I think you should provide a trace of Phase B of the
negotiation,

How to trace it? Now, I set "SessionTracing = 1099'. I
provide the log with tiff images on my server.

Shobu Umemura
E-mail(main): shobu@ume2001.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions