I received the image, no problems. But I cannot watch this. Why?

Hi. I've installed the Hylafax.

Version. hylafax-4.1beta1
System. RedHat Linux 6.0
Cyrix M2 PR266 System

I thought this system was running almost perfectly. But I found one
problem. My system received ISO B4 Hi.Res.(196x204) 4bit halftone
images from the fax modem & the Fax software(MyTalkFax
http://www.intercom.co.jp/). And There are no errors, no problems on
Log Files and Exit(0).
But I cannot read and get information with this FAX images. Programs
say below with the images...

"Warning, incorrect count for field "StripOffsets" (23, expecting 2
2); tag ignored."

Uhnnnnn. I don't know what does this message mean. I think that can
get 98% images. But As I imagine that 2% messages is so important, I
cannot sleep well...

Until now, I have challenged something.
1. Ofcourse I tested with no beta versions.
2. Changed combination between sending and receiving FAX Modem. : no
effects
3. Changed Parameter ../etc/config ../etc/config.cua* : no effects
4. Install the latest libtiff(3.4beta037) and build Hylafax from
Source File. : no effects
5. I send this troublesome? image to another fax software(efax,
mgetty, MsWindows FAX) and FAX Machines : no problems.
6. I send A4 Hi.Res. 4bit Halftone images to the system : I 'can' see!
7. I send another B4 images to Hylafax : I cannot see!
8. I send the B4 images to Hylafax with 'another' fax software. : I
'can' see!

from 7. and 8. , I wonder the Fax "sending" software has
problems(sending B4 images) and Hylafax is perfect... But Nomal Fax
Machines and Another FAX software can received from the doubtful
software. uhnnn... I cannot understand! Please Help me.
Shobu Umemura from Japan.
email:shobu@ume2001.com (spam no!)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions