Re: ISDN-adapter possible for use with HylaFAX?

> I couldn't find anything in HylaFAQ about ISDN-adapter
> capability/compatibility of HylaFAX.
> Are there any? I would be served with your answer!

Try the archives.  The AVM B1 (?) has been quoted as being suitable.

You need more than an adaptor; you need an analogue modem emulation and
you need fax modem protocol emulation such that Hylafax sees the TA
as though it were an analogue modem connected to a serial port and
the remote machine sees it as an analogue modem/fax machine.

Simpler TAs may emulate analogue modems within the host operating system
drivers.  In practice, that tends to limit them to Win32.  For minority
OS' you may only have digital connections and Hylafax does not support
G4 pure ISDN faxing.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions