RE: help! Hylafax system logging is broken!

>> After I did this, the normal system logging from Hylafax that used to =
=3D
>> appear in /var/log/messages is no longer appearing. Hylafax is running =
=3D

> It uses syslog, so it won't directly reference this file name.

Well, apparently it can't find syslog anymore. Does anybody know where =
you're supposed to tell it to find this program? At compile time with the =
"configure" script like everything else? If so, which category does =
syslog fall under? Directory for applications? lib executables?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions