help! Hylafax system logging is broken!

I am running the Hylafax 4.0pl2 on Red Hat Linux 4.2.

I had to recompile and reinstall Hylafax to put the spool directory on =
another partition. Instead of /var/spool/fax it is now =
/otherpartition/faxspool. (Unfortunately, you can't just change this in a =
config file, you must recompile the software.)

After I did this, the normal system logging from Hylafax that used to =
appear in /var/log/messages is no longer appearing. Hylafax is running =
properly, but is silent in the logs. What did I break? Is the log file =
location hard-coded somewhere in the Makefile or something? I need =
assistance here.

Thanks.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions