Re: HylaFAX 4.1beta1

> 	ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/hylafax/hylafax-4.1/binary/

I don't know what the filenames are, but could you please change this
directory name to make it quite clear that this is beta software and
not suitable for people who are unable to create a good bug report, or
need production quality software.

Red Hat, in particular, is getting a bad reputation at the moment for
having pre-release software that looks as though it is released software -
end users of these plug and play type packaging systems can be very bad
at spotting the clues to this in file names and don't read README's, so
the fact needs to stick out like a sore thumb.

> If you have bundled binary releases of HylaFAX(tm) in the past, or would like to do so in the future, please drop a note to binaries@hylafax.org. Assuming nobody's already done your platform, you'll then be asked to prepare and upload your release to ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/incoming/

The above line is *very* long.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions