Re: HylaFAX 4.1beta1

In message <4.2.0.58.19990713184352.00acd440@postoffice.trump.net.au>, Robert C
olquhoun writes:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>This is just a short(and kind of late) note to announce that the first beta
>for 4.1 is now available for download from ftp.hylafax.org.  A page has
>been setup at:
>	http://www.hylafax.org/4.1beta1.php
>which gives details on the release and where to get it.

Further to Robert's message, I'm please to announce the availability of the first binary distribution of this new beta-test release - for RedHat Linux.

Download from:

	ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/hylafax/hylafax-4.1/binary/

If you have bundled binary releases of HylaFAX(tm) in the past, or would like to do so in the future, please drop a note to binaries@hylafax.org. Assuming nobody's already done your platform, you'll then be asked to prepare and upload your release to ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/incoming/

Thanks!

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions