WHFC & comments

Hi,
 I have setup hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5 on RedHat 5.2 (ghostscript-4.03-
1) and am using WHFC. I have followed the instructions for creating
a coverpage using tgif (3.0pl16-4) and the make_faxcover script
(FAQ Q36). It all works apart from the comments which do not
come out well, sometimes all the words on a line are concatenated
(allthespacesareremoved) other times lines are omitted.  I have
also got the following error on some sends...
Your facsimile job to 742310 was not sent because
the document conversion script was not found.
What is causing this? and what can I do to try and solve it? I have
RedHat 6 - should I upgrade part or whole? Is it something I should
change in the postscript file?

One last question - When email is sent to confirm a delivery how
do you change the senders address from anonymous@....?

TIA

Richard

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions