Re: RTN problem

Hi,

You may find more information in the mailing list archive at
www.hylafax.org.

On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, Kenneth Lam wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> 	My hylafax v4.0pl2 on Redhat 5.2 is having RTN problem, the
> fascimile will be sent
> 	repeatly to some fax machines. Anybody can give me a hint?
> 	If patch is needed to be applied, which and where can I get it? Is
> there an redhat hylafax RPM
> 	that do not have that problem? Thx.

I believe v4.0pl2 already included all the required patches.

> regards,
> Kenneth

If you have RTN problem when sending FAX to different FAX machines,
then there may be flow control problem in your setup. But if RTN only
exist when sending FAX to certain FAX machines, you may try reducing
the transmission speed to fix the problem.

K.S.Wat
SSA(D)12
Computer Divison
Hong Kong Observatory