recommended modems for use with Hylafax

We use Hylafax for about a year now and are very happy with this
extraordinary good
software. Appreciation to all who helped building this.

We intend to set up ten more Servers and have a "little" problem.
Checking out the list with recommended modems we found out the listet
modems are out of date. You can only buy versions of modems that are NOT
listed
in the modems-list.

Can anybody (esp. in germany) tell us, which modems are best for use
with Hylafax
today ??
We tried a USR Sportster with no success.

thanx for yny hint on this
matthias
--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions