Tag line suppression

Gurus,

HylaFAX has been running quietly for a while now, so the applications group
wants to stir things up. 8-)  For whatever reason they want to eliminate the
tagline.  No problem, config(4) under TagLineFont tells me, "If no font is
specified, if a null filename is specified, or if the specified font file is
not readable, then tag lines  will not be generated."  My feeble brain
translates this as modify config to include TagLineFont:

After this change, I've stopped and restarted HylaFAX, sent a FAX and still
get the tagline.

By the way, is config read before each FAX or only when HylaFAX is started?
I think I read it somewhere but can't recall where.

HylaFax v 4.0pl2
Redhat Linux 5.2

Thanks in advance,
Bob Perschau