Selecting modem with WHFC

Hi.

	I need to select one of my two modems depending on the host that submits a
job. These hosts are W95 based and use WHFC.

	As theres is no way to do it with a config rule in Hylafax, and WHFC has no
configuration options to it, I was thinking of doing a 'proxy': the client
would connect to the proxy, and the proxy would send to the server the
appropiate commands to select the modem depending on the client address.

	Well. This is just an idea. May it work?

    Un saludo,
        David Prieto
        mailto:davidp@sgth.es

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions