Shortpages with fax2ps

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble with fax2ps when it converts a tiff image that
have been "chopped", ie trailing white space has been truncated.

Firstly the postscript page does not start at the top, but it is
positioned from the bottom up.

Secondly, and most important, the last few lines of text are lost.  I
have tried tiff2ps instead and it seems to work, but the files it
creates are much bigger, so I wanted to stick with fax2ps if
possible.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

By the way, the version of hylafax is hylafax-4_0pl2-3rh5_i386.rpm
on Redhat 5.2.

Thanks, Daryl.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions