Re: AdaptiveAnswer

> Is it possible to configure the server to record the caller ID etc. for
> incoming calls, and to answer fax calls, but to not answer voice calls? Or

Caller ID is recorded at least to the extent necessary to support what is
documented under faxrcvd.

> must I set RingsBeforeAnswer to 0 to use an answering machine on the same
> line?

The modem can only discriminate between fax and voice after it has answered
the call.  Fax switches re-generate ringing.  Any such feature would
therefore be in the modem documentation, not that of Hylafax.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions