RE: How can I install HylaFAX for ISDN

Hm,
I think you should take a look at the current development version of the
HiSax-Driver for linux and the isdn4k-utils, there is a supportprogram called CAPI-Fax
especially for this card, which is an active one and has, AFAIK, fax-functionality
in the firmware which is uploaded to the card at boot-Up time.

What you say is correct for the mayority of passiv ISDN-cards, but not for this active card.

greetings
	Christoph