hylafax : sending CommID-file with email

Hello,
I'm using linux with hylafax in a network. The incoming fax is sent to the
local mail account on the linux-pc.  A pop-server is running on the linux-pc
so the user can download the fax form any other pop-client in the network.
The fax is send as an attachment (TIFF).

Now my question: I also want to send the CommID-file from the /log directory
with the same email.... attached as a txt-file.
What do I need to change in the faxrcvd-file that it will work???

Thanks a lot for your help.

Stefan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions