Re: Problem of compling HylaFax source code by c-complier v2.7 in Linux installed from Red-Hat 5.2 CD-ROM

> <DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I type=20
> &quot;./configure&quot; and it works like properly. however, i read the=20

Then don't worry.

> config.log and discover it contains some errors and=20

This is extrememly normally.  Configure compiles a series of test programs
to find out what does and does not work.

PS Please fix your mail program so that it sends plain text only,
before making any more postings to public mailing lists.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions