Re: Communication failure during Phase B/C

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 01:27:57PM -0500, Doc wrote:
> Apr 19 13:01:28.53: [21006]: SEND recv RTN (retrain negative)

See what happens when you send enough information along?  :-)

Check out the information at www.hylafax.org, searching, in particular,
for RTN.

And you really might want to think about upgrading, if it's not
terribly inconvenient...  If you're running RedHat, there's quite a
nice RPM, assembled by Mr. Arlington Hewes, of tpc.int fame, that --
notwithstanding my earlier (and inaccurate) comments -- installs in a
snap, and works on the first try.  (I've just reinstalled it on my new
portable, and the overall time investment was _about_ 15 minutes.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions