Source code question

Hi,

I'm slowly getting into the source code for Hylafax & was wondering if any
body might be able to guide me in the right direction...

I'm trying to find out where HylaFax selects a modem... What I want to do is
when "any" modem is specified in the sendq queue file, I'd like to change
it.. Now I know Job.c++ looks at these queue files but doesn't seem
interested in the modem. Does anyone know whereabouts this might occur... My
suspicion is somewhere in the faxd routines, probably in
faxQueueApp::setupConfig()... Does this make sense to anyone..?

Also, I was wondering what the Trigger routines / class are for..?

Thanks

Tim Ballingall
Network Administrator
Mazda Australia Pty Limited

Mazda Australia takes every precaution to ensure email messages are virus free. For complete protection, you should virus test this message.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions