SCO 5 install problems

I'm trying to install hylafax and gs on an SCO open server 5 system and
I've run into a variety of problems.  I thought I'd read and followed all
the directions.  The way I get files from the internet to the machine
is to download them to an NT machine with a CD burner and burn them on
a CD and then hand carry them to the customer.

The system uname responds: SCO_SV scosys 3.2 5.0.5 i386

This machine is for sending faxes only, no receiving, and no display.
It is a server for a text based application and the customer would like to
fax ascii text items straight out of thier application to their customers.

X-11 is not installed, the machine is not on a network, but I believe
tcp/ip is installed.  The machine may have uucp activated for company
email at some point.

when I run faxsetup, it says it can't find a tiff library.  I've discoverd
I didn't write down the exact error message.

When I try to compile the latest gs I get
UX:acomp: Error gp_unifs.c line 90 error before or after DIR

--
Richard Shetron  multics@wizvax.net multics@acm.rpi.edu
                 What is the Meaning of Life?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions