Outbound always 3 hours late (was: [NO SUBJECT AT ALL])

> <DIV>Hi,<BR>I've a problem in sending faxes. System (SCO Unix) seems =
> sending=20
> out&nbsp; most faxes after 3 hrs later. How can I send the fax =
> immediately.=20

(After installing your mail program correctly for mailing list use...)
Install Hylafax correctly.  I am not aware of this symptom ever being
reported before (I assume you checked the archives anyway).  As such,
it is virtually impossible to work out what is wrong on the basis of
this one, rather unlikely, symptom.

Also, what are the numbers after the 3.2V in the SCO Unix version number,
and if less than 5.0.0, what is the version number of the TCP/IP run time.
(Not understanding what might be wrong, it is probable that the exact
version numbers don't matter, but "SCO Unix" is not precise enough for most
SCO problem reports.)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions