+FAA not works good for me..

I have an ACORP 33600 modem&class1 fax
I checked, that my modem can do adaptive answer self.
After +FCLASS=0;FAA=1 and ATA the modem picks up phone, and answers DATA
(only) or FAX and after it CONNECT.
I tried it out, and got the following hylafax result: if I didnt set the
ModemWaitForConnect to yes, the modem didnt received faxes (asnwers, but
hangup without error), if I set it to yes, the getty program never get
controll (seems hylafax was waiting for CONNECT message)
What to do?
The next things dont good for me:
-using hylafax's internal adaptive answer (because it hangs up between
answers)
-to buy new modem

please CC to my personal address, because im not subscribed.
            Cly

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions