The Most Powerful Non-Surgical Liposuction Alternative! Now available In The Us

Introducing: The Most Powerful Cellulite Reducing Product On The
Market!
It Is The Most Powerful Cellulite Reducing Product Ever Discovered!
It Is The Best Alternative To Costly And Risky Liposuction Surgery!
Definitely The Best Non-Surgical Liposuction Alternative On The
Market!"
"A Breakthrough: Better Than Surgical Liposuction!
This Gel Product Is A Miracle! I have lost 20inches in just 4 weeks!
Finally, Something That Actually Works On Stubborn Cellulite Fat!

These are statements from both obesity medicine physicians,
researchers and scientists, as well as satisfied users of our amazing
topical gel product for cellulite loss, as they try to find
appropriate words to describe the close to miraculous  results they
have had with our two part gel product for fast elimination of
cellulite fat.
Prior to now, getting rid of cellulite fat from fat prone areas of
the body has been next to impossible, and true statements like the
ones above referring to cellulite loss were simply unheard of
period! Even that most common and most popular surgery for
fat/cellulite reduction, (Liposuction Surgery), with all its
astronomical costs and risks of serious side effects, gives you
nothing close to the results people are getting effortlessly on these
amazing gels! (See the Testimonials below).

NOW YOU CAN FINALLY HAVE THAT SLIM FIGURE OF YOUR DREAMS!
Thanks to a team of Obesity Medicine physicians, researchers and
scientists, who have been working on this two-part gel system for
over a year, you can now have that slim figure you have always
wanted! And that, without emptying your bank account!
Plus No Pain, No Diets, No Exercise, No Hassle! Just Results! You
simply apply the gels according to the usage instructions provided
and go to sleep. The gels do their cellulite fat clearing job, at
night, while you sleep and dream dreams of a slimmer you!

Are you ready to finally get that slim figure and shape of your
dreams? Then, read Part 2 of this info document for the rest of this
exciting story!

PART 2: INFO DOCUMENT: NON-SURGICAL LIPOSUCTION TOPICAL GELS

Hello, and thank you for your continued interest in our revolutionary
Non-Surgical Liposuction Topical Gel System for fast elimination of
fat and unsightly puckers of cellulite. In this section of this info
document, the following will be covered:
1. Contents Of  Our Non-Surgical Topical Gel Product
2. How the Gels Work
3. Testimonials
4. Ingredients
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
6. Usage Instructions
7 Ordering instructions

Contents Of the Non-Surgical Topical Gel System

A total of three gels make up the system as follows:
1. The Anti-Cellulite Gel. (4 oz.)
2. .The Reaffirming Gel (8oz.)
3. The Cleansing or Bath Gel (16 oz.)
4. Fat & Wt-Loss Success Journal

How The Gels Work:
The Anti-Cellulite Gel penetrates the skin with fat dissolving
ingredients, causing liquefaction of stored fat under the skin on
contact. The liquefied fat is then channeled into normal body
excretion ports for elimination.
The Reaffirming Gel effectively tightens, tones and smoothes out the
skin, thereby helping to eliminate other cellulite puckers that might
have remained after significant inches lost. It also prevents the
development of sagging and redundant skin as fat is lost from under
the skin. The entire System uses the body's natural waste systems to
eliminate the liquefied fat.
Once inside the body, under the skin, this two-part Cellulite
Reducing gel product utilizes the latest processes in Liposome
Technology to break down fat quickly, safely, and naturally. The fat
that you lose should not reaccumulate, so long as you maintain
sensible eating habits and health-promoting lifestyle. This is real
fat loss.

It Is The Best Non-Surgical Alternative To Costly And Risky
Liposuction Surgery!
Definitely The Best Non-Surgical Liposuction Alternative On The
Market!
A Breakthrough: Better Than Surgical Liposuction!
The most popular form of Fat/Cellulite Reduction Surgery is very
expensive and at its best is still an invasive surgery. Known as
Ultrasonic Liposuction, it costs between $5,000 and $15,000,
depending on the area/areas of the body being surgerized. It can be a
painful procedure, especially during the usually long recuperative
stages. It can result in blood loss as well as unwanted scarring. The
surgeon uses ultrasound waves to cause vibration around the fragile
membranes of fat cells. When the membranes collapse, the fat
liquefies. The surgeon  then makes incisions, through which he
inserts a liposuction tube into the fat layers and sucks out the
liquefied fat. This is the reason we call our topical gels a non-
surgical alternative. No Pain, No Surgery, No Dieting, No Exercise,
And no major monetary expense! Just results! You simply apply the
gels to the fat prone areas of your body, according to instructions.
Then go to sleep. The gels do their fat clearing job at night, while
you are asleep  having dreams of a slimmer body!

TESTIMONIALS:
Here are a few unsolicited testimonials on file at home office
regarding these topical gels:

"I am the owner of a day spa and before I use any new product on my
clients, I use them first on myself. After using the Non-Surgical
Topical Gels,I am definitely sold!!! I have lost over 20 inches and
10 pounds in just 4 weeks!!! This product is a miracle!"
~ Owner: Day Spa, Texas

"My father told me about the Non-Surgical Topical Gels. I was excited
to try it because my father talked about it so much. In just 24 Hours
I lost 9 inches of fat and gained a smile that I am now wearing from
ear to ear!!!"
~ T.M.V, Housewife, Bridge City, Texas

I would like to thank you for formulating these wonderful Gels. I
have been so pleased with the results I have seen in my body shape. I
was very unhappy with the way I looked undressed before I heard about
your topical gels for fat and cellulite loss. My husband encouraged
me to check out what was being offered. I think he was interested in
the fact that I might not be so unhappy with myself if I was working
on improving my body shape. He never realized that a product was on
the market that would work such wonders so effortlessly. I would like
to tell you that I am wearing jeans in sizes that I haven’t worn in
four years! Thank you for introducing me to this fabulous product. I
hope to keep improving my figure with your product. I know now that I
may not be able to turn back the clock on my age, but my body does
not have to look old anymore!
 ~ D. V.; Port Arthur, Texas.

“I am a user of your topical gel product for cellulite loss. I can
say it is one of the easiest products for me to use. The next day
when I went back to be measured, I had lost 14inches. I felt so good,
I was able to put my husband’s jeans on and button and zip them. And
I have never been able to put his jeans on. I am a very satisfied
customer of this topical gel product ~ Donna

These are only a few of the many unsolicited testimonial statements
on file received from our many elated/happy customers/users. Our
topical gels are helping many ordinary folks just like you get that
slim figure of their dreams. And some are getting unbelievable
results in as little as 24 to 48Hours! Some testimonials we receive
are too hard to believe, we have decided not to publish those. We
prefer to have the individuals tell it themselves!
One lady went from a Size 20 to a Size 16 with just two applications,
one week apart! Another lost 8inches within 72Hours of the first
application! Yet another lost 5inches within the first 72Hours and by
the 5th day had lost another 10 inches! Somebody else lost 12inches
within one week! Another customer lost an astounding 23 inches with
just two applications one week apart! Another lost 14 inches
overnight! Then there is the 8inches loss in 24 hours! And so on and
so forth!

INGREDIENTS:
Our Topical Gels consists of two gels that are applied to the fat-
prone areas of the body just like a moisturizer. Step One is the
Liposome Reducing / Anti-Cellulite Gel which breaks down and
eliminates excess fat.
Step Two is the Reaffirming Gel which tones, smoothes, and tightens
the skin for maximum beautiful results. (See complete usage
Instructions)

The natural ingredients in the gels consists of exotic Chinese and
European herbs that have been used safely for hundreds of years. The
unique combination of these ordinary herbs is the genius that fueling
these incredible results.
The Liposome Reducing / Anti-Cellulite Gel Contains:
Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Purified Water, Liposomes, Extract
of: Travellar’s Joy, Ivy, Meadowsweet; Rosemary Extract, Extracts of:
Chickweed, Saffron, Burdock Root, Parsley, Kelp, Licorice Root,
Fennel, Echinacea, Black Walnut Leaves, Papaya, Hawthorne; Extracts
of Queen Meadows, Biting Clematis, Fucus, Horse Tail; Pseudocollagen,
Carbomer-940, Triethanolamine, Algin, Hydroxyethylcellulose,
Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Theophylline
The Reaffirming Gel contains:
Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Purified Water, Liposomes, Extract
of: Travellar’s Joy, Ivy, Meadowsweet; Rosemary Extract, Extracts of:
Hydrocotyl, Coneflower; Extracts of Queen Meadows, Biting Clematis,
Fucus, Horse Tail; Carbomer-940, Triethanolamine, Algin,
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea,
Theophylline.
The Cleansing/Bath Gel contains:
Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Methyl Paraben, Cocamidopropyl
Betaine, Citric Acid, Cocamide DEA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Olefin
Sulfonate.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):
1. Do the inches you lose stay off?
Yes, they do, as long as you maintain sensible eating habits and
particularly if you embark on a regular exercise program.
2. Can anybody use these products safely?
Do not use the Gels if: (a) you are under 15 years old; (b) you gave
birth less than 90 days ago; (c) you are pregnant and/or nursing
(d) you have severe allergy or skin problems; or (e) you have a known
allergy to any of the ingredients used in the formulation of our gel
product.
Always consult your physician and keep him/her in the know of
whatever you are doing.
If you are a diabetic, have kidney disease, suffer from hypoglycemia,
or have any serious medical condition, use only under a physician’s
supervision.
3.How many applications do I get from the Gels?
It depends on how big you are. If you are of a small frame, the gels
will last relatively longer for you. It is important though, for best
results that you lavishly apply the gels and massage them in until
totally absorbed. Follow the directions as outlined in the
Instruction Page.

4. Will I feel any strange sensations during or after applying the
gels?
Generally No. Unless of course you are allergic to any of the
ingredients used to formulate the gels. Both the Anti-Cellulite Gel
and the Reaffirming Gel feel cool and refreshing on your skin when
you apply them.

5. Is it okay to go to sleep with these gels on my skin?
YES, the active ingredients in both gels penetrate your skin quickly.
The correct way to apply the gels is to rub them in until you feel no
residue on your skin. Then go to sleep and have sweet dreams of a
slimmer body.

6. How often should I apply the gels?
The Gels are safe to use on a regular basis to help you get to the
trim and healthy size with smooth silky skin and maintain it. Be sure
to use your "Fat-Loss Success Journal" that comes with the System to
keep accurate records of your progress.

7. Should I exercise, too?
Yes you should. It is true that you will still lose inches of fat on
our gels without exercise. However, the best way to lose fat weight
and ensure that the lost weight is kept off permanently, is to adopt
a healthy active lifestyle. Regular mild to moderate exercise is the
bedrock of this type of healthy lifestyle. This type of lifestyle
will do you a lot of good in the long run. In general, regular mild
exercise like walking will enhance and improve your results even
further.

8. Should I watch what I eat, too?
Yes you should. Our System is not a substitute for eating sensibly.
Start noticing what you are eating and start making a shift if you
have not already done so, to low-fat foods.

9. Can I use the gels on their own without using any diet pills, or
doing any exercise?
You can. However, the Gels work best when they are part of an overall
comprehensive fat and weight loss program, which includes, a balanced
diet and a regular mild to moderate exercise program.

10. Is this product FDA-approved?
Our products, just like other products in the same classification of
Nutritional Supplements, do not require the approval of the FDA. They
are marketed as a health/nutritional supplements, not as prescription
medications! Our manufacturing facility however is under FDA
inspection and scrutiny. Our labeling procedures and ingredients
handling and presentations adhere strictly with FDA guidelines.

DISCLAIMER! The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food
and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Usage Instructions:

Please Note: Before beginning any weight loss or fat/cellulite loss
program, consult your physician and/or health professional!
IMPORTANT!
APPLY THE GELS AT NIGHT FOR BEST RESULTS! Drink at least 8 oz. (one
glass) of water before, mid-way, and after your application. Water
helps to flush the liquefied fat out of your body. (You can of course
use the Cleansing/Bath Gel on its own at any time. In fact you should
never again use bar soap for bathing).
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED. make sure you have:
» Exfoliating bath cloth or sponge
» Marker pen
» Tape measure

The Gels:

TEST PATCH: Our Gels are hypoallergenic. However, to be safe, first
apply the Anti-Cellulite Gel to one inch on your stomach and wait 24
hours before applying the Gels completely to be sure that you do not
have a reaction. Caution: The Gels may be applied to underarms, but
not to armpits. Do not apply on breasts, face or genitourinary
region. Can be applied to neck area.

STEP #1: Record your waist, hips, and thigh measurements. To ensure
accuracy, mark three or four spots on your body at the top of the
tape with a permanent marker pen to ensure that the marks won’t rub
off when you rub in the gels.

STEP #2: Very Important! Wash your body thoroughly with the Bath Gel
that comes with the pack. Use an exfoliating cloth or sponge to
stimulate circulation and remove dead skin and moisturizer build-up.
Towel dry. Drink at least one 8oz glass of water before step #3.

STEP #3: Front of your body. (MEN: if you are just applying to your
stomach, you need only to use ¼ of the Anti-Cellulite Gel). Apply ¼
of Anti-Cellulite Gel to your fat prone areas - waist, hips,
buttocks, thighs, upper arms, in this manner. With your middle three
fingers, dip into the Anti-Cellulite Gel, then rub that amount in a
clock wise motion with the full flat of your hand (thumb
perpendicular to your fingers), on the front of your body. Continue
gently rubbing until your hand no longer sticks smoothly across your
skin. The gel must be totally absorbed to your skin before you apply
more.

STEP #4: Back of your body. Drink more water  another 8oz. glass.
Continue the same process on the back of your problem areas - waist,
hips, buttocks, thighs.

STEP #5: Accupressure Stimulation. There are certain accupressure
points that will stimulate and enhance the action of the gels. One
accupressure point is below your belly button. The other two are to
the left and right of your groin area, where the leg meets the body.
Gently press down with two fingers of each hand on each of these
pressure points for 10  15 seconds.

STEP #6: Immediately apply the Reaffirming Gel thoroughly in a
circular motion in all areas where you applied the Anti-Cellulite
Gel, once again making sure the gel has penetrated thoroughly. You’ll
just be using enough to give good coverage. You should have enough
reaffirming gel left for several more applications. Drink some more
water  another 8oz. glass. Go to bed and let the Gels work on you as
you sleep!

STEP #7: Morning of next day: Apply the Reaffirming Gel in the
morning and then again in the evening for maximum Tightening,
Smoothening, Toning and Fat /Cellulite Reduction.

STEP #8: Next evening  should be approximately 24 hours after the
initial application: The moment you have been waiting for! Get your
tape measure and get ready to be amazed. If you have applied the
system according to our instructions, you will have clear evidence of
fat loss.

FOLLOW UP: Continue to apply the Reaffirming Gel twice a day. We
recommend that you continue to measure for the next five to seven
days. Many users experience  fat loss by day #5 or day #7. After Day
#7 you may use the remainder of the Anti-Cellulite Gel in another
application. Repeat the entire procedure as above.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

Our miracle Gels for fast elimination of fat and cellulite normally
retails for $219.00. But right now, for a limited time only, (Up
until 12 midnight, EST, Saturday, April 17th, 1999), the price has
been sliced down to only $199.00 per gel pack.  This price special
will be withdrawn exactly at 12 midnight, EST, Saturday, April 17th,
1999. So, hurry and place your order today, to avoid any
disappointment.

To order, call our 24Hour Automated Order Taking line @:
918-748-1955.  Quote this special product ad code:  NSL41799.

Note: The price you will hear on the order line is our regular price
of $219.00.  You must quote this special Product Ad Code NSL/41799,
in order to receive this price special of  $199.00. Note: if no
product ad code is given when an order is placed, we will have no
choice than to assume that you are responding from another ad which
does not offer this price special.

You may also place your order via fax. Just complete the Fax Payment
Form below, LEGIBLY please. (Best to type it). Fax your completed
form to our 24Hour Dedicated Fax Line @: 978-334-8039.
Please note that the area code for our fax# is 978, and not 918 which
is the area code for our 24hr automated order taking line.

Note: Shipping & Handling is 10% of total amount of order in the
United States only. We also offer Overnight Delivery in the United
States ONLY, for an additional $25.00 per gel product pack. This
means $25.00 per gel product pack plus 10% S&H charge.
For Canadian & International orders, please send in your completed
form, with your valid and legibly written email address, and we will
send you an email, with exact quotes of how much it will cost to ship
the product pack to your particular country.

DON'T DELAY! ORDER TODAY - AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SOON TO EXPIRE
PRICE SPECIAL!

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express as well as Check by Fax
Orders. We do not accept the Discover Credit Card.

To place your order via Fax using your Credit Card or Check,
Just complete this Fax Payment Form below. Complete it LEGIBLY please.
(Best to type it if you can), and Fax it to our 24Hr Dedicated Fax
Line @: 978-334-8039.
Please note that the area code for this fax # is 978, and not 918
which is the area code for the 24hr automated order taking line.

Order Placement By Phone:
Call our 24Hour Automated Order Taking line @: 918-748-1955.
Quote this special product ad code:  NSL41799.

Order Placement by fax:

USE THIS FAX PAYMENT ORDER FORM. JUST PRINT & COMPLETE IT LEGIBLY:

[ ] Yes, I am ordering before 12 midnight, Saturday, April 17th,
1999, please send me The Non-Surgical Liposuction Topical Gels
Product Pack @ $199.00 each, plus 10% S&H.
Quantity ordered: ___________________
[ ] Yes, I am ordering after 12 midnight, Saturday, April 17th, 1999,
please send me The Non-Surgical Liposuction Topical Gels Product Pack
@ $219.00 each, plus 10% S&H.
Quantity ordered: ___________________
[ ] Please, send my product by Overnight Delivery for an additional
$25.00 per product pack ordered. I live in the US.

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:(If paying by Credit Card).

Card Type:   ____________________________

Card Number: _____________________________

Expiration Date: _________________________

Name On Card: ____________________________

Checking Account Information (if paying by Checking Account)

Bank Name:

Account Number:
(Set of numbers in bottom center of your check.
All numeric - no spaces please)

ABA Routing
Code:_______________________________________________________
Set of numbers on bottom left of your check.

Customer Information: Reference: NSL/41799

Name:

Address:

City: _____________________ State:___________________

Zip: _________________  Country: _______________

Phone:  ___________________Fax: __________________

E-mailAddress:____________________________________________________
(We will send you a confirmation message via email when we process
your order just before we ship your product).

[ ] Interested In Distributorship: Please send me Distributorship
Info with my product shipment.

Thank You For Your Order. If you chose standard S&H, your product
will be shipped within one week  of the date you placed your order
and you should receive your product within two to three weeks. If you
chose overnight delivery, and you placed your order before 12 noon
EST, on a regular business day, your product will be shipped same day
and you should receive it the next day! ORDER TODAY! And Start TODAY
on that exciting and soul lifting journey to the Beautiful/Handsome
Slim Figure of your Dreams! END OF ADVERTISEMENT.

PS: An Independent Emailing Company has emailed this message to you.
The info we have on you is that you are open to receiving unsolicited
emails that advertise good products/services. If this info about you
is incorrect, accept our apologies. We honor all remove requests. To
be removed from our database, please send your remove request to the
email address given for “removes”. If this email port happens to be
full and therefore not accepting your remove request, send your
remove request by fax to:  212-412-9006

PSS: We do responsible bulk emailing. The lists we use are generally
very good lists, that will get you a lot of sales. If you have a good
product/service to sell and will like to use our services to sell
your product or service on the internet, send us a fax requesting
info on our bulk emailing services @: 212-412-9006

Please send remove request to uuii@dbzmail.com