RE: mailfax and sendmail setup problems

On Thursday, April 08, 1999 11:31 AM, David A. Bergstedt
[SMTP:dbergstedt@umesc.er.usgs.gov] wrote:

I *think* this can be done using the sendmail m4 files.  I'm using 8.9.3, and
in the m4 files, you can define a "FAX_RELAY" host.

define(FAX_RELAY, faxhost.domain.com)dnl

Try this for your main mail server.

> So, how would I go about setting up the main mail relay server's
> sendmail.cf to accept delivery of <whatever.FAX> from _internal_ users,
> and then forward that mail to the server that the hylafax server runs
> on, and then, what would be needed in the sendmail.cf on the server that
> hylafax runs on?

---
Kit Peters
PC, Telecom, UNIX, and Network Technical Support
American Software & Hardware Distributors, Inc.
217.384.2050 x222  |  kitp@ashd.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions