Re: customizing coverpages?

Daryl Williams wrote:

> hello,
>
> i have just set up a hylafax server and i would like to customize
> the cover page. it currently prints a silicon graphics logo.
> is there a way to change this? also the cover page does not
> contain "company", "regarding", or "comment" information
> although we are passing these from sendfax. any ideas, or
> rtfs are welcomed, especially with a pointer to the fm.
>
> i am running the server on a redhat linux system. please
> repond directly, as i am not subscribed to this group.

I've already E-mailed Daryl, as well as mistakenly posting to the
debian-users list, but, in case someone else is interested:

Try this rough script I wrote:

http://www.mindspring.net/~keithmur/scripts/insertlogo/insertlogo.pl

As the only parameter, supply the name of a gif file you want inserted
in place of the SGI logo.

You'll have to have giftopnm and pnmtops to run this.

Daryl says it works, too...  :-)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions