Re: Error-Message and Problems with Faxqueue

I think you meant:

> i have some problems with my Hylafax 40pl2 Debian Distribution.

That's not really enough - the patches applied may be important.

> There are two Modems connected on ttyS0 and ttyS1. After starting up
> the server the modems are added via "faxmodem ttyS0" and faxmodem
> "ttyS1".
> Additionaly a "faxgetty ttyS1" is executed to recieve faxes.

You should use faxgetty for both and not use faxmodem at all.

> I want the two Modems to send at the same time, but the jobs are
> blocking each other

This will happen if the destination number is the same for each job.

> ModemClass:		"abc:ttyS[01]"
>
> but nothing works. It seems like the queuer even doesnt read the file at
> all: I added some bullshit
> and no error message is displayed in the logs :-((.

Problems due to incorrectly setting this to Class 2.0 are often reported
on the list; it is definitely not ignored!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions