Old modem list

I just bought a new computer to run Hylafax for two lines.
I must now buy internal modems.  Which ones work the best for fax and data
(56k preferably)

In support of my question, I submit the following statements:
1) I checked the FAQ, does contian modem list, but rather old
2) I searched on the archives, found modem information here and there, but
no good list of modems that work 100% easily.
3) A response like "I have a Blah Blah modem, and it works perfect" would
suffice
4) I hope #1 and #2 are enough so that people on this list that get upset
when you ask a question are calmed.  and dont respond... read the faq..
5) SMILE!

regards,

matt

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions