Re: Can't compile on Sun

Hello Arlington.

Thanks kindly for the reply...

> see http://www.hylafax.org/patches/ and apply the gcc patch.

However I had already applied the patch.  I did not have a copy of
'patch', so I got one from the GNU site.  It is version 2.5.  I have
read up on it a bit now and am fairly sure that the gcc patch which
I got from the above web site was applied correctly (as per the
embedded instructions).

I have tried re-installing gcc, libstd++ (including the libg++ bits)
and HylaFAX (a few times - trying different combinations and completely
removing it between each trial and re-building from the distribution
gzipped files) but I still can't get it to work.

It dies each time in the Dispatcher.cc section.

Do you have any other suggestions (polite ones only please!)?

> -DPN
>
> --
> Mr. Arlington Hewes           (tpcadmin@info.tpc.int)
> The TPC.INT Subdomain          (http://www.tpc.int/)