RE: Config Question / flexfax: Switching Modem to Data

Hi,
I think you should use ttyS1 not cua1 for acessing your modemdevice,
then tell hylafax whrer the lockfiles should go, and then, if you
acess your modem with your dialoutsoftware hylafax will go transparently out
of the way for you connecting to your ISP. And it will reiinitialise it for Hylafax
after you terminate your connection automaticaly.
If you use cuax devices for hylafax, it will never notice you are using the modem
other then for hylafax, and faxgetty will try to reinitialise the modem everytime you
try to dial out to your ISP.
I think you run an actual kernel, and therefor there isn't any reason for using the cua device.
Doing so only leads to locking problems.
	Christoph scheeder