RE: Which modem works best with HylaFAX?

Hey, that's great!!!  Thanks for the feedback.  I'd hate to be sending my
config file all over the world and it not work!!!

For all of those to whom I did send the file remember that you need to
personalize it to your system.  That includes changing the paper size from
North American to A4 if required and changing the fax id number etc.  Your
modem port number may also be incorrect.

Gerry

 E-Mail: Gerry Doris <gdoris@home.com>
 Date: 19-Mar-99
 Time: 08:29:06

 "The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions