Re: whfc and mysql

We tried but microsofts C++ ODBC library seems to need driver cursors.
Mysql dont support that in their ODBC driver, see rant in README/Release
notes.
An free alternative is PostgreSQL that works for us.

/Johan

Francesc Guasch <frankie@etsetb.upc.es> on 99-03-18 18:59:40 wrote

>Hi I'm trying to use whfc with ODBC and mysql.
>I can add and delete entries in the phone book but when I try to
>modify an entry I get an error like:
>'cursor name is wrong'.
>
>Is it posible to use mysql as database for whfc ?
>
>I searched the archives and the docs but I didn't find
>any clue. Sorry if I missed something obvious.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions