Re: Which modem works best with HylaFAX?

Well, I for one have been able to get my US Robotics Sportster Voice/Data/Fax
modem to work.  It took a while to redo the config file for it but once that
was complete it has worked without problems.  The USR config file that came with
Hylafax didn't work.

This modem is an X2 56.6k model that I've updated to USR's (or is it 3COM)
latest flash bios level.  I've been asked for my config file by many people and
I assume that it works for them but I haven't had too many come back to say yes
or no???

Gerry

E-Mail: Gerry Doris <gdoris@home.com>
Date: 18-Mar-99
Time: 21:20:55

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions