Re: RTN prob solved

Thanx to David Woolley and Damian Ivereigh!

Today i compiled HylaFAX 4.0pl2 with the applied tagline.patch
And now it's working! Below i describe another problem - that seems
to be still existing. I'm not too sure though, because i dont recv RTNs
anymore.

> This question is *the* FAQ;  if it is not in the FAQ it should be.
well, RetrainNegative is covered in the FAQ! Q82, Q86, Q160!
and i tried to do everything suggested but without success.
also I experience(d) the same effect as in Q86:
HylaFAX dials MaxDials times and tries MaxTries times during each
dial. This resulted in 9 submissions per Page. After man config(4F)
studies, i added MaxDials and MaxTries to the faxq config.
==> MaxDials is now one and successfully set a new value,
==> but MaxTries is ignored...at least does HylaFAX still send each
==> retrained negative page 3 times. I even tried to add both Vars to
==> the device config (config.ttyS0); well, no success of course (Q86)

Happily Faxing,
Lukas Schröder

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions