Problems with hylafax

Hi !

My hlafax server is running, but the faxes sended by
hylafax are corrupt.

Hmm, what could be wrong. I looked at the tiff image
created by ps2fax, and it looks also a little bit corrupt.
Could this be a problem ?

On the fax page there are lines corrupt, lines missing and more.

The fax server is running, so the faxes are send.

Actual hylafax version, linux-2.0.36, zyxel modem are alle
working, only the faxes are scrambled.

Help, please
Bernd
--