fax2ps

I´ve successfully installed the hylafax-package on my intel-linux-box
(2.0.36).
I´ve also modified the faxrecv-script to print-out incoming faxes:
  fax2ps $1 | lpr   { using APSfilter to convert from PS -> HP LaserJet 4)
}
All that works, but - pages are rendered beginning on the left bottom of
the page, resulting in short faxes to be printed in the middle of the
page...

Is there an option to start printing on the upper left corner, so as a
faximile machine would do ?

I hope someone can tell.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions