Re: HylaFax connects, no output

> hard) 2400 bps modem in the server, which supports only Class 1.  But, hey,

2400 bps fax modems often sent the fax at 9600.

> handshake.  However, the fax machine prints only a quarter inch or so, does
> a page break, then disconnects.  Salsa's modem then dials again, yielding
> the same result.

Without the log, one can only guess broken flow control.  However, if you
have set the serial interface to anything less than 19200, an underrun is
also possible.  (Assumes the modem is V.22bis for data, but V.29 for fax.)

> I would've appended logs here, but I'm not sure what would be helpful.

The safest thing is to include everything.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions