Re: Possible to send a fax to multible recipients ?

gads wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am considering HylaFAQ for sending a large volume of the same fax (a 1 page document) to about 200 recipients. Is it possible to address many recipients at the same time while using the Win95 client ? In fact, I would like to fax to a " mailing list " of many fax recipients.

Hi,

if you want do do this with WHFC, then you should have a look in the
WHFC FAQ :

How can i send a fax to many receipients or create faxgroups ?

     Enter all the fax numbers in the fax number dialog, separated by
the character (usually a colon ),
     defined in the System Settings dialog as Phonebook separator
(Phonebook separator is a bit
     misleading, i will rename this in a later version to Faxnumber
separator).

     You can also enter Faxnumbers separated by this character in the
phonebook. So you can define
     faxgroups.

> Another question : is it possible to use many modem faxes at the same time. We are using FreeBSD and it should support many (about 5 modems). Should Hyla have problems addressing many modems at the same time ?

AFAIK there shouldn't be any problems.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR