Mail notification on requeue only

<Warning>
C++ cluelessness
</Warning>

Hi

I have played around with the JPARM NOTIFY bit of the client/server
protocoll and it seems that i have stumbled on a "work in progress".
What i want to do is to receive a email on requeue only (actually on fail,
but that's not supported) but it seems that its translated to done+requeue
somewhere along the line.

In hfaxd/Jobs.c++:
static const char* notifyVals[4] = {
    "NONE",             // no_notice
    "DONE",             // when_done
    "REQUEUE",          // when_requeued
    "DONE+REQUEUE"      // when_done|when_requeued
};
This i guess is the parameter strings we recognise in JPARM NOTIFY.

If i look at faxd/FaxRequest.h i see the following snippet:
class FaxRequest
:
:
 enum {                      // notification flags
        no_notice       = 0x0,  // no notifications
        when_done       = 0x1,  // notify when send completed
        when_requeued   = 0x2,  // notify if job requeued
        notify_any      = 0x3
    };

This suggest that it should be supported but sprinkled thru the code
comments it says "done+requeued".

In util/SendFaxJob.h it looks like follows:
class SendFaxJob : public fxObj {
public:
    enum {              // email notification control
        no_notice,      // no messages
        when_done,      // when job is completed
        when_requeued   // when job is requeued or completed
    };

Here we have lost the last "notify_any entry that i would guess should be
used for JPARM NOTIFY done+requeue

My reading of this,whatewer it's worth, is that NOTIFY REQUEUE meant to
notify on both done and requeue.
Later someone started to split it to requeue and done+requeue but didn't
finish the conversion.

Has someone less clueless any idea how to fix this?
Patches is accepted :]

/Johan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions