seqf files

hello,
I was wondering, is there any reliable behavior of the numbering in the
seqf files?
I was trying to use the doc#.ps etc  to add the original document to the
confirmation but it seems to be getting hosed up somewhere. I am getting
the wrong files attached to the wrong confirmations. (ie the seqf files
do not containg the same numbers so some of the doc.ps files are being
overwritten)
I have pl2
or Can anyone think of a better way to do this?

please e-mail direct as I am not currently subscribed to the list.
thanks in advance
Robert

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions