Re: faxstat.pl

Ronald Florence wrote:

> Phil,
>
> I've been trying to get your faxstat.pl program to work here, and I
> seem to have overlooked or misconfigured something.  We're running a
> small network of sparcs running Solaris-2.6, an apache-1.3.3 httpd
> server, and perl-5.004.01.  I fetched the various missing perl modules
> (Net/FTP.pm, NET/Config.pm, NET/Cmd.pm, Net/Netrc.pm), and moved the
> two print terminators (`JOB') to the left margin to quiet protests
> from the perl compiler.
>
> Now, I get the heading `FAX System Status' then a line `Content-type:
> text/html', then an error messages:
>
>    Can't locate object method "new" via package "Net::FTP::I" at
>    /usr/local/lib/perl5/IO/Socket.pm line 253.

I attach a recent version of this file.  It is different enough
from the one which is on that website that I cannot guess
which is best.  Anyway, this is the one we are using.  It has a number
of things specific to our site which you will not want.  And it lacks
the pod, which I find disturbing.

But it doesn't indent everything by those 2 spaces, which raise my hackles and suspicions.

	-phil
Attachment Converted: "C:\PROGRAM FILES\EUDORA\Attach\faxstat1.pl"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions