Re: Re: Hylafax: Modem config.tty** Database

> ---Phil Watkinson <pkw@elgro.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Yes. I noted the 'Add to Database' button, but I didn't try it since
> > I didn't fancy typing in a whole config file. I suppose you expect
> > submissions still to be made to you via email ?

... typing in a whole config ...
what about copy and paste ?
is it not available under X11 ? (i have no X11 installed)

Submissions are in time only possible via the webinterface at
http://www.xtremeweb.de/hyla
I am not a expert for perl (i am learning ...) so i can not process
incoming mail to a special mail adress like hyladbentry@xtremeweb.de
automatic. If anyone is interested to write such a script for me (us) or
to tell me, how to do it, i am interested.

Greetings from germany

Torsten

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions