Re: Re: Hylafax: Modem config.tty** Database

At 09:30 01/01/99 +0100, Torsten Mueller wrote:
>[snip]
>it is now possible to upload a config file, which is downloadable.
>the output of the search screens is now more compact (without the
>config and the comment), take a look and tell me what you think now.

Excellent. And I particularly like the 'Browse by Keyword' and
'Browse Contents' facility. Response from the server/ server software
seems pretty nifty as well.

>In time we have only 2 modems in this database, i think, in the future,
>if there are more modem config files available, it could be possible.

Yes. I noted the 'Add to Database' button, but I didn't try it since
I didn't fancy typing in a whole config file. I suppose you expect
submissions still to be made to you via email ?

Cheers,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions