Client commands

I am writing a win32 client for hylafax, but i can not find any document
that explains in full detail the new protocol. I have managed to
discover from trial and error, here and there, and reading RFC's from
the FTP protocol the way to submit a fax, but there are a lot of
commands (the JPARM secondary commands for example) that I can't figure
what do they do, or exactly what information must be sent to the HylaFAX
server in order to make a proper fax sending. If you could tell me of
some RFC or similar to this protocol, i would be spending a lot less
work on trying to figure it myself and trying and trying again...

Thank you for your attention.

Leonardo Pedretti
Firewall S.T.
Buenos Aires, Argentina